Xiaomi has launched an update for Xiaomi 11T Pro with MIUI 14 that comes with various new features and enhancements to improve the user experience. The update includes a fresh design language, super icons, and animal widgets.
Xiaomi has rolled out the latest MIUI 14 update for the Xiaomi 11T Pro in India. The update features an updated visual design, with a more minimalist and modern aesthetic, new animations and transitions, and a more fluid user experience. These changes aim to provide users with a cleaner and more dynamic interface.
The Xiaomi 11T Pro was released in 2021 with Android 11-based MIUI 12.5. It had received one Android and one MIUI update until the recent release of the MIUI 14 update. This update is the second Android and MIUI update for the device and brings many improvements and optimizations. The new update has a build number of V188.8.131.52.TKDINXM. You can check out the changelog of the update to see what’s new.
Xiaomi has recently released the MIUI 14 update for the Xiaomi 11T Pro in India. As of 14 March 2023, the changelog of the update is available and provided by Xiaomi.
- MIUI has improved its performance by using less memory and maintaining responsiveness for longer periods of time.
- Attention to detail has been given to the personalization aspect of the software, elevating it to a new level.
- Attention to detail has been given to personalization, giving it a new level of refinement.
- The update introduces super icons, which can change the look of your Home screen. To use them, update your Home screen and Themes to the latest version.
- Home screen folders will now highlight your frequently used apps, making them more accessible with just one tap.
More Features and Improvements
- MIUI 14 brings an advanced search feature in Settings that include search history and categories in the results, providing a more crisp and efficient user experience.
- Xiaomi has released a stable version of MIUI based on Android 13.
- The update includes an updated Android security patch to February 2023, which enhances system security.